She loves playing with her rubber ducky in the bath. It works out well for us, because she is so fixated on the duck that she doesn't mind getting scrubbed.
Clara turned seven months old last week. We can't believe how fast the time is going. We want to record some of our favorite things about her at this age, so we won't forget.
- she gives great kisses and hugs (she plays a really cute game with Nicolle, where she gives her a big kiss on the cheek while singing, then laughs)
- she takes naps on the couch nestled in her Dad's arms
- her first syllables are a-ba, mma-mma, a-da, dai, n-ga...it is funny when she tries to talk and chew on her pacifier at the same time
- she loves to sing...while having music time with mom or at choir or during hymns at church. She tries to outsing the whole group.
- her favorite place to play is on our big bed... she squeals and crawls away from us when we chase her or she buries her head in the mattress
- she loves to jump... especially in her toy jumperoo
- her smile and laugh are contagious
- she loves to give head butts... sometimes they hurt
- she is a fiesty girl- she fights going to sleep even when it is OBVIOUS that she is beyond tired
- the best is when she is asleep and you move her... she just melts into you
- she isn't afraid of strangers, yet, and gives big smiles to anyone who talks to her
- when she sits up by herself, sometimes she holds her arms straight out or straight up to help keep her balance- it looks like she is waiting for a big hug