Our Savior's love, shines like the sun with perfect light. As from above, it breaks through clouds of strife.

Mar 22, 2008

Just in case you missed it

The results are in for the first 2 and a half days of March Madness. It has been great. This is why I love this time of year. Buzzer beaters, last second shots, calls in the middle of my meetings from people to taunt me about my picks. After looking at my picks, you may ask, "Greg, are you a genius?"


Genius, is a big name, but if it fits...


Just Kidding, this just goes to show that everyone can get lucky sometime.


Here are the standings:



3 comments:

Natalie said...

I can't believe you are no 1. Is it opposite day or something?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for gloating (sp) Where was this last year when I won the whole thing!!!!!! Am I bitter, no not at all I just picked every team that was going to lose this year a kissed another title goodbye

The Normal Mormon Husband said...

Hey Greg, when is the update to this post coming out? You know, the one where you humbly mention that Steve Martin edged you out 201-200 for first place in the division.

(But don't remind Nicolle that she beat me pretty convincingly. I may never hear the end of it. I feel like her beating me in our brackets is like me beating her in Sing Star. Oh wait, that happened as well. What is this, bizarro world?)