1. Greg started a new weight loss blog... check in every now and then and leave him an encouraging (or taunting) comment.
2. We went swimming at the gym as a family on Friday night. The girls were giddy with excitement the entire time. Maybe we'll try it again, this week. It is a great way to tire them out.
3. Last Saturday night Greg and I had a date night to hear Andre Watts (pianist) at the Eastern Music Festival. A great concert!
4. We've been going to Music for a Sunday Evening in the Park on Sunday nights. Greg and I enjoy listening to the music and being outdoors. The girls mostly just like petting/chasing/hugging any and every dog that comes near. Friends: Let us know if you want to join us one of these times.
5. Black Eyed Susan's- I planted these the first year we moved to our house. This is their best looking year, yet. I think it is the only plant that I have planted that has survived, so maybe that explains my pride in this small patch of flowers.