Our Savior's love, shines like the sun with perfect light. As from above, it breaks through clouds of strife.

Jun 28, 2013

The best visit

A very welcome visit from some NC friends... It was great to not feel like the "new folks" for a couple of days.  I loved seeing our girls jump back into their friendships.  my favorite quote from E ... your my very best friend, except for when you're not.  
Day 1 was a marathon day in Seattle... We spent almost 12 hours enjoying the city.

Day two we recovered and played at home.  The girls treated us to a rendition of Cinderella.

This photo was taken before we lost A on the monorail.  
Space needle 
I thought the oysters were beautiful ... SJ wasn't so sure.
The play... They drew the scenes and listed the characters on this homemade set.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Aww so much fun! And I am very jealous that the Bests were able to come out and see you guys!

Andrea said...

Fun, fun, fun!