Our Savior's love, shines like the sun with perfect light. As from above, it breaks through clouds of strife.

Feb 3, 2015

Baby s-isms

Wet's have a tea-cup party.  (Instead of tea party)


She calls me "mama" 
She doesn't like to walk down the stairs by herself and since she is my baby I spoil her by carrying her when she requests "Hold-ju mama"
She is learning to express her feelings.  "I'm so Frus-ter-a-Ted!"


"Mama, we ah-forgot (I forgot instead of just forgot)."
She loves to pretend play with little characters, dinosaurs, or anything else she can get her hands on.  If she doesn't have anything handy her hands will do.  There is always a mama and a baby.  They are often placed in perilous situations and she says "we gotta get ouva here."
Another of her favorite games is to pretend to be a baby kitty.  I am mama kitty and she purrs as she snuggles up to me. 

She likes to show off her muscles like this.

No comments: