1. Mischief: no amount of supervision can keep this girl out of trouble. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by her zest for life, these days.
2. Trail Half Marathon: Greg did a great job on this race... running the entire distance on some harrowing trails. Way to go, hon! Clara helped me make these signs and was a super-race-supporter.(We wrote, "Don't Stop Dad" on the stop sign. Clara asked if we could hold the "stop" side up to the other racers, so they would have to stop and Daddy would win. HA!)
3. Celebrated my birthday, this week: someone asked me how old I was turning and I said, 31... no, wait! I mean 32. It's getting hard to keep track. Had a concert that night... a wonderful friend from church watched the girls so Greg could come to the concert and then take me out to dinner at my favorite Greensboro restaurant- Green Valley Grill. Had lamb chops and chocolate cake and LOVED them.
4. Spinach smoothie: I have heard about these for a long time, but always just assumed they were yucky and only for super health nuts. I was wrong! Had some extra spinach in the fridge and threw it in to a smoothie and it was GOOD! I am especially excited because the girls loved it... Clara had 3 cups and I think that is more Vitamin A than she has eaten in her entire life.
5. I love hearing Clara learn new vocabulary. Recently, she called bacon "bakon soda" (because she had heard the word "baking soda" and didn't know what it was). Also, she called marinara sauce "sausage," when meaning just "sauce."