1. Clara's preschool graduation... her last class with Ms. Shelley. After two wonderful years we were both feeling sad... Clara was even too sad to wear her cap. She cheered up for the super fun "after-party," though.
2. Went to book club; this month we read The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. I really enjoyed it and especially fell in love with the character Huck, although I am glad I am a mother of girls and not rascally boys. This book also explains my questionable grammar, lately. (i.e.- I sent an email last week that said "What with all the pollen around.") I done liked the book!
3. Back to my regular work-outs after almost 2 weeks without being able to go to the gym because of sickness. It feels great to be sore!
4. Watched some of the royal wedding with the girls. Surprised myself by wanting to watch it and by getting a little (or a lot!) emotional. Love is a beautiful thing, and marriage IS ordained of God.
5. Greg turns in his last paper for his crazy semester, TONIGHT. Hallelujah! I have a dress rehearsal, tonight, and concerts this weekend. After this weekend, we'll never be busy again. HA!