1. Hosted/taught Clara's preschool class on Tuesday. We learned about the Food Groups and the Food Guide Pyramid, then read Gregory, the Terrible Eater, and fed "Gregory the goat" meals which included something from all of the food groups. She and her friends had a blast in the backyard treehouse.
2. Sarah-Jane got sick (AGAIN!). She had a fever of 105 degrees and I was quite worried. Dr. said it was just a virus, and she is now feeling better. This poor girl has had a rough winter full of viruses. I thought they were supposed to go away once the weather got warm?!? So far, no such luck.
3. Took Sarah-Jane to the ER, but just the waiting room. :) She hurt her wrist at home on Sunday night, and was in a LOT of pain, so I immediately put her in the car and headed to the hospital. As soon as I got there, she was back to normal... happy, smiling, and putting weight on her arm. I sat in the waiting room and hemmed and hawed for a few minutes, trying to decide if she needed to be seen. I called her Pediatrician on the phone, and he assured me she was ok and did not need to be seen at the ER, so I high-tailed it out of there before they could bill me for hundreds of dollars. (I'm sure there were some people there who thought I was c.r.a.z.y!)
4. Our Azaleas are in bloom... always makes me happy.
5. Accomplishments this week: I stained our swingset and painted the railing on our front porch. Both jobs took longer than I thought they would (of course!) and neither turned out as nice as I wanted (notice how I am not including photos of either project).