Stole this idea from my sister-in-laws. They do "ten on Tuesday," but I'm not quite that ambitious. :)
1. Survived week 2 of Greg's busiest semester, yet. (He usually takes one class for his MBA at a time, but right now -for 7 weeks- he has 3 classes at once). TGIF
2. Hosted book club on Tuesday. The book I chose was A Girl Named Zippy by Havel Kimmel . (Thanks for the recommendation, Mom!) For our discussion, we all brought old childhood photos and/or a funny story from our childhood.
3. Clara got a haircut. Her long curls were adorable, but very difficult to keep tidy-looking. I love the result! She calls it her "Hannah hair" bc she has a friend named Hannah with a similar haircut.
4. Clara calls Sarah-Jane "babe." It is her own little nickname that she made up all by herself. SJ answers to it and I think it is adorable. "C'mon babe, let's go play!"
5. Started a new "semester" of preschool music classes at my gym, with some cute new toddlers. I'm to 3 piano students, also at the gym. I love teaching!