Our Savior's love, shines like the sun with perfect light. As from above, it breaks through clouds of strife.

Jan 29, 2012

Nutcracker Fever

The little girls in this house are obsessed with the Nutcracker.  It is now January 27th… well after Christmas, and they are still asking to watch it every day.   I overhear C in her in her pretend play saying things like “LIVE FROM LINCOLN CENTER.”  When we play “Nutcracker” at home, everyone picks a character and dresses up… then you copy the dance that character does.  I always choose the Dew Drop Fairy- feminine enough for C to approve, but on stage for a very short time.  C encourages me when it is my turn by saying things like “No, Mom, you are supposed to dance good, like her!”  Not in this life C, not a chance. 

1 comment:

carrie said...

I can't believe how grown-up she looks in that picture. A very pretty little ballerina.