1. Our first date: Who knew that the key to your heart was have everything that I planned on doing, go wrong.
2. Playing soccer: There may be 1 or 2 times that would not make this list, all the other times do
3. Lake Powell: I have never jumped as high when I was wakeboarding as I did during this week, I had to show everyone else what a stud you were dating
4. Hawaii: This was great because we had shave ice everyday and had so much personal time, oh wait, forget that last thing.
5. New York City: we were able to see a Yankees game and 2 Broadway show, plus we both lost about20 lbs each because of the heat
6. Europe: Too many to name
7. Victor NY: We were able to see the Hill Cumorah, Sacred Grove and the basement bathroom
8. San Diego: Each time we went, Coronado Island was lots of fun. SeaWorld was great when we got the photo of you yelling at Speedo boy
9. Riders to the Sea: Aside from Brea’s toes, and me falling asleep on stage, I loved making my Opera debut with you
10. Denver/Payson: Coyotes, Weird couple where we camped, and shag carpet at my grandparents place, what more could anyone ask for
11. Whistler: Snow that felt like a pillow when I fell (which was quite often) on a mountain that we skied through 3 different weather systems. Good times
12. Drive across the country: Remember how soft the bed felt compared to the Uhual, and you can’t beat Golden Corral in Gallup NM
13. Carolina Beach: You got to see me in my Barney wetsuit trying to learn to skim board
14. Colorado: It was a bountiful place and the impala makes for a nice tent
15. Cruise: Only real men can climb the Iceberg
16. Prescott: Friday night concerts just don’t get any better than that
17. Camping with the Rancho youth: Good thing we had experienced #10 otherwise we would have ended up like the Jordans
18. Breaking Hope out of the MTC: That was fun to see Koni’s face when we told her what we were doing
19. Manhattan Beach: Do you want to go eat breakfast at that place again?
20. Gatlinburg: I don’t know which was better watching the family do the Amazing Race or hearing Rob give the clue “Franco Prussian War” in 25 words or less
And I would have to say that my favorite experience with you is being with you everyday, because when we are apart that is my least favorite time.
I love you.