I(Greg) enjoy playing jokes on people. I would consider myself like Jim Halpert of The Office. Some that I have played people in the last year include:
- Auto Correct function in Excel - This is a great one. You go on to someone's computer and go to the Autocorrect funtion choice. The you set it up when they type something, like their Name, the computer automaticly changes the word to something else. Like I type "Greg" and what it turns into is "Greg is a loser with no friends" Lots of fun with lots of laughs.
- Raising the Desk - I picked up about 8 copies of the yellow pages and placed them under each of the legs of my coworkers desk, so when he came into the office, his chair seemed to be about 6 inches lower than before.
- Flipping the computer screen upside down - ALT + Ctrl + Down. Try it. Quick, easy, and very frustrating for the victim.
- Secret Santa - I printed out a couple of flyers for fake Secret Santa gift exchange and put down the contact information as a guy who is very manly and would never see himself doing that. The flyers were up for a couple weeks before he noticed they were talking about him.
- Reverse the Desk - A guy who I work with is very exact in how he likes his desk to be. It bothers him when I move a pen an inch(which I now do on purpose). When he was gone for a day, another guy and I flipped his office 180 degrees. Everything that was on his right was now on his left. The mouse was moved to the other side, the photos, the bookshelves, the filing cabinets were switched. The Keys on his keyboard were moved to spell his name. Then we swapped his photo of his wife with this photo -
I am now looking for some other ideas. Please let me know some.