Our Savior's love, shines like the sun with perfect light. As from above, it breaks through clouds of strife.

Feb 28, 2007

Clara at 6 weeks

Clara is getting bigger every day and she loves taking baths.

Here is a photo of her with her first little girlfriend, Shaelyn Aagard (Clara is on the right).

A photo of Clara wearing an adorable sweater from her "Auntie Trin."


Motherhood is wonderful. My favorite part is when I pick Clara up out of her bassinet in the morning. She smiles and coos and seems so excited to see me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute! Can't wait to see you tonight!

Natalie

shelley said...

Yay! More Clara pics! I'm glad We get to experience this together - it's very fun. Hopefully the girls will stay girlfriends. I can't wait until they actually know each other is in the room!