Our Savior's love, shines like the sun with perfect light. As from above, it breaks through clouds of strife.

Apr 26, 2007

Happy Easter (a few weeks late!)

by Nicolle:
Here is a photo of us in our backyard on Easter Sunday. I love the Spring in NC. Behind us, you can see our Azalea bushes in full bloom.

Clara wore an adorable bonnet, which you can see a little better in this photo. (It was pretty cold on Easter, so I was trying to keep her bundled in her blanket while we took pictures outside).

The day before Easter, we drove to Roanoke to visit my sister and her family. We had a great time. They cooked a yummy Easter dinner which we ate on Saturday night. While we were driving, we saw a church sign with the quote, "The tomb is empty, so our lives are full." I really liked that. On Sunday, our home teachers invited us for another Easter dinner. He is a professional chef, so we didn't hesitate in accepting this offer. So, we had two delicious Easter meals and I didn't have to cook a thing!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love Azalea plants too. I was just telling David that I wanted to plant some. When do you plant them? Are they expensive? I love the pink ones the most.