Our Savior's love, shines like the sun with perfect light. As from above, it breaks through clouds of strife.

Jun 3, 2008

Dinner By Nicolle

Hi Friends,
I love to cook, and just came up with this idea to add a little excitement to my kitchen. I'm offering the meals I make at home to friends and neighbors. A lady in our neighborhood in AZ did this, and Greg and I ordered it a lot... we were busy working and going to school and didn't have time to cook, and we loved it. So... I say I came up with the idea, but really I just copied our old friend, Debbie. If you are interested, check out my new blog. June is the pilot program... I'm starting out with one meal a week (Monday nights).
http://dinnerbynicolle.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish that you could send the dinners to AZ. I would take you up on it!!

Good luck!

Kari