Who is the laundry nazi, you ask? It is I, Nicolle. I like doing laundry. That may sound wierd, but it is true. It is one household chore that I don't mind, as long as it is done MY WAY!
1. Laundry is to be done once a week- on the same day each week.
2. Wash loads in this order: whites, then pinks, then darks, and then medium colors go last (that way, if you miss something, you can catch it in the last load)
3. Have all loads done by the time the kids are in bed... that way you can fold laundry while watching the nightly news.
4. # 4 is the MOST IMPORTANT RULE: Do not start putting the laundry away before it is all folded... otherwise you have to put it away 2 or 3 times and you end up doing 2 or 3 times the work.
5. Put all of the laundry away before going to bed... this prevents your nice folded baskets from being overturned first thing in the morning by your "helpful" children. (SJ loves to say "I'n hepiiinnn")